home about twitter follow
WHY
Sunday, September 16, 2012 @ 2:53 PM
Finally figured out why my posts were showing up on my pages, and fixed it. It was an extra div code which apparently broke the layout. So, that's good... only now I'm having some weird date issue on my posts. @_@ The first post on my blog doesn't have the date, just the time. I don't know if it's just that first post screwing up, or if the date is only showing up on the new posts or what but that's the purpose of this one. To test it.




Comments
leave a message

Post a Comment

Jessica

twenty-one year old canadian chick.
bookworm, writer, gamer, & animanga fanatic.
◄ OLDER POSTS
Followers
Tagboard
Please be respectful of others while on the cbox, or I'll remove it. If you'd like to have an avatar show up, insert the image URL in the "email / url" box.


Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x

slightly altered for the purpose of this blog.